Magnetic Level Gauges and Transmitters
Magnetic level indicators offers a reliable, accident-free and maintenance-free usage through a simple and break-resistant construction at a maximum process pressure of 320 bar and a temperature range from -50 °C through 400 °C to display the filling level of a tank. They have 3 basic parts: the chamber/tube, float and indicator. The fluid level is indicated directly with a separation of the measurement and indication area. The magnetic transfer of the fluid level from the tank to the indicator is continuous and vibration- resistant, even in the case of fast changing levels.
- Continuous magnetic transmission of the liquid level from the vessel to the gauge
- Resistant to vibration
Level measurement for atmospheric and pressurized vessels, (liquid contained in pressure tight housing)
- Perfect readability of the display even at greater distances and after several years
- Simple, unbreakable and no-maintenance design
- Suitable for corrosive, toxic or flammable media with separation of measurement and display compartments
- Great reliability even at high temperatures and pressures
- Alarm contacts can be attached at any point along the gauge
- Optonal level control with switch contacts and/or analogue signal, (4…20 mA Hart/Profibus PA/Fieldbus)
- Customized measuring scale for volume or height
- explosion proof versions available
- Floats without gas-preload as of a minimum density of 0,35 kg/dm³
- No auxiliar power required
Liquid Level Gauges (Tubular, Transparent, Reflex, Illuminator)
Liquid level gauges are mounted to the tank as a bypass chamber. It works according the law of communicating tubes. The level in the glass tube is identical to the level in the tank and can be monitored directly.
Tubular Level Gauges are used for observing the fluid level at low temperature & low pressure.
A tubular level gauge consists of a glass tube between two shut-off-safety-valves. The valves also serve as process connection via flange, thread or welding end.
Reflex Level Gauges are used for observing the level of various liquids by using the reflection of light - for high pressure & high temperature but not for steam measurements.
The glass of a Reflex Level Gauge is ground in a way to enable it to refract light like a prism. At the zone of liquid to measure, the light gets almost absorbed. That makes this zone very much darker than the zone of gas. By this contrast the liquid level can be observed clearly.
Transparent Level Gauges are used for observing the fluid level for high pressure & high temperature applicable for steam measurements.
Inside the stand pipe of a Transparent Level Gauge, the liquid column is placed between two glass panels, which enable to see through. This transparency makes observation of the liquid level easily possible.
The Illuminator option for Liquid Level Gauges is used for observing the fluid level in a dim place or at night.
Complete range of size, single and double section explosion-proof illuminators are made in single and double section styles for transparent and reflex level gauges. Double section illuminators require only one bulb for complete illumination of two gauge sections.